There seems not a single entrepreneur out there that can not get any advantage using some extra inspiration and motivation. Each and every person can learn something by following some successful individuals. It gives inspiration and learning and getting knowledge from their real-life business experience can help people on their own personal entrepreneurial journeys. Here are some of the successful digital entrepreneurs:-
- Jeff Taylor:- Like CEO of DEVISE, Jeff Taylor seems to have some substantial experience that builds profitable online businesses for them. What will then begin as a web design along with the marketing firm that have led to the eventual transformation into an entity that monetizes, creates, markets and then sells websites. Taylor along with his partner Evan Lisabeth has the full fledged ability to grow their online businesses at a spectacular rate.
- Tim Seidler:- Tim Seidler is known as a husband along with the father of two children that uses online entrepreneurship to completely transform his life around. He was once found in a place where many people found themselves- for him all the utilities were turned off and the bills that were generated he was not able to pay at that time. He did something that many people don’t even think to do. Seidler then quit his job means he gave a resignation for his job and put all of his efforts and time in creating an online income for them. He recently started selling a portfolio of websites and that too for six figures. Using his website, which is known as Get Niche Quick, Seidler writes about the highs and lows, profits and losses, etc. of his entrepreneurial journey.
- Dom wells:- Affiliate marketing serves to be a large business but the truth regarding affiliate marketing is that many entrepreneurs quit it because they get disappointed and disheartened when they aren’t able to see instant results for them. It takes time and a well established strategy to make some sizable earnings via affiliate marketing. Dom Wells, who is known as a highly successful online marketer provides guidance and support to entrepreneurs for those who simply want to learn and know about how to make money online. Dom Wells website Human Proof Designs provides training through its blogs and write ups especially to those who want to learn how to start a niche website in the correct and presentable manner.
- Steve Rendell:- Steve Rendell is the only person behind Texfly. Texfly serves to be an online resource mainly for entrepreneurs who are interested in creating and developing some of the profitable niche websites and then ranks them in high search results by using the power of networks of private blogs. His website stands out in the crowd because he is not a bit afraid to talk regarding what really works.
- Stuart Walker:- Stuart Walker is an entrepreneur that has its specialization in the field of online niche marketing. Stuart Walker shares his ideas and knowledge on his website known as Niche Hacks. He comes under-30 entrepreneur that has traveled throughout the world and started earning money from a number of online assets. Stuart Walker is living the dream that many aspires to reach that via online businesses.
- Tung Tran:- To be a successful entrepreneur, an individual seems to have a strong understanding and knowledge of how to rank in the search results, organically. This seems quite beneficial to all the online entrepreneurs who just want to start their own personal online-based businesses along with those who just want to rank their mortar and bricks business website. He is a known online entrepreneur who registers his success and strategy on Cloud living.
- Alistair Gill:- Using an online presence being such an important part of every business’s marketing along with the promotional strategy that an individual can never learn and know enough regarding CMS, i.e, Content Management Systems, SEO, i.e, Search Engine Optimization along with the web analytics and metrics. The blog posts of Alistair Gill are packed using useful and informative information. Apart from this, he likes to put together various pieces of content that will be based on various months of data and research.
- Melanie Duncan:- Melanie Duncan serves to be a true inspiration and motivation to the online entrepreneurs throughout the world. She says the following as a problem that many of us seem to have: If an individual doesn’t learn how to efficiently work on their business rather than in their business, then they will never be able to imperatively either grow or develop and they will also sacrifice the quality of life that they mainly deserve for them.
- Sanjeev Bikhchandani:- Sanjeev says that the first thing that he along with his team did was to hire four sales guys in Delhi. After that they asked all the four sales guys to go out and meet some of the prospective and potential clients in order to make some sales. And they all discovered that by just employing a decent sales guy who would have the ability to sell subscriptions within three months of time. Keeping in mind all this, they said that they can be able to make a profit of Rs.50,000 per month. Sanjeev Bikhchandani said that he along with his entire team made two years of losses at first and then they broke which led them to make a profit of Rs 1 crore.
- Kunal Shah:- Kunal Shah says that he remembers that this was their first hiring idea when he along with his entire team went to Bengaluru. They booked an entire show for the Batman movie and asked each and every candidate present over there that they wanted to hire to come up for the film. They conducted interviews during lunch and coffee breaks. They all wanted to do something extraordinary and different to make themselves look cool.
- Murugavel Janakiraman:- For a time period of around 2 and half years, Murugavel worked on Sysindia like a one-man army along with a one day job. He said that after shutting down his other lines of business in classifieds in the year 2008, it was a low moment for him. He along with his team spent the money without even proper planning and didn’t also spend it wisely. He worked on the website after working as a hobby until and unless one day, he will put his own personal profile on the matrimonial service.
- Ajit Balakrishnan:- Life seems to be very difficult for the consumer who faces business. The very true fact is that Facebook and Google own 90 per cent share of a very small online advertising market. After that they struggle to grab a share of the remaining portion. So it serves to be a constant headache that makes him wonder whether they all can do this or not.
- Anupam Mittal:- Anupam Mittal trusted his own instincts and decided to use most of his available savings to buy the domain name for $25,000. At that time, everyone assumed that he had lost it. As the years passed, the new domain name known as shaadi.com proved to be a major turning point for him.
- Ashish Hemrajani:- The beauty and integrity of running any internet business is that their costs must start narrowing off when their revenue rises. Ashish says that it was so ineffective that it appears to be exactly opposite. He further added that they(he along with the other members) all split into the teams. Some of them handled the calls at the call centre while the rest of the members took the tickets in their cars and then delivered them on their own.
- Girish Mathrubootham:- Girish said that when they all have started with freshdesk then their whole plan was that version 1 seems to be the first stop. They aimed to build the entire solution for the journey of the customers to eventually create an unified product for the customers. He also said that if they went back in the year 2005, and have a look at some of the products that they were using then they had
- Ericsson, Motorola, LG or Samsung for mobile phones,
- Canon, Nikon or Kodak for cameras, and
- Sandisk or Transcend for MP3s,
- Sony or Samsung for DVD players and
- Tom Tom or Garmin for GPS.
- R. Ramaraj:- Ramaraj’s soft was also known as the first internet startup from the country that has become a decacorn. Decacorn is mainly a term used for the companies that has a value of over $10 billion when listed. It appears to be something that affects Ramaraj even after two decades have passed. He says that listen each and everyone just look at Rajesh what he was getting. He also said that he has been tired of the articles that were being written at that time. He further added that all the members present there thought that I didn’t know anything about what I was doing or whether it appears to be a clear transaction or not. Their market capitalization went from $350 million to one billion over one night.
- Alok Mittal:- One more lesson has been learnt that people must never be in a hurry to sell a particular company that seems to profitably grow three to four times per year. Another reason for having this to be done what they all did and it appears to be something that he has understood only now is that they have underestimated their own potential or not. As a result, they hired a lot of the management, including their CEO, mainly from outside.
- Sahil Barua:- A bad piece of advice that they get from their investors was that they should be more visible in the media. They had just raised series B and everyone then recommended that they get out of there and do a big PR push regarding what they were building. So, they spent almost an entire year investing in PR only just to realise that there is exactly no advantage in doing this.
- Rajesh Jain:- In only ten days, their valuation on paper along with the mail.com offer had raised from 170 crore to 500 crore in cash. He said that the whole credit for this went to Hemendra Bhai. The deal value for the four-year old Indiaworld stands at around Rs.499 crore. He also further added that he wrote letters to almost fifty newspapers, magazines and media companies to introduce their website and write content for their website.
- Brijesh Agarwal:- As the years have passed, he came to believe that the first mover benefit is mainly a myth that seems to be engraved in a startup playbook. In actual, almost half of the companies that go first result in failure. The ones who gain success are those companies that entered the market early but not at all first. They mainly learn and gain knowledge via proverbial arrows that seem to appear in the pioneer’s back and then ride along the wave of market excitement that leads to success.
- Jitendra Gupta:- Jitendra on the other hand seems to work in a very unconventional way. He adds a minor trend by just outsourcing the complete technology needed to build up for his platform. Spending two decades in the industry, it was the first time that he had seen something like this. He decided to work along with the ElectraCard services, which seems no longer operational. It has also been used to offer a payment gateway to ICICI then.
- Deepinder Goyal:- Deepinder along with his team led their initial four rounds of funding sans along with any PowerPoint presentations or with any business plans. He says that he rolled his eyes when he heard fork wise. It particularly was not any clever name that seems to be considered for them. Zomato, however, serves to be a premium domain name and available for just around $10,000. At that time forkwise was available just at the usual $6-7. Deepinder also mentioned that he didn’t see any sense in spending a lot of money mainly on this domain name.